AMCS Facility Management offers a full spectrum of risk management and security consultancy services which delivers to a defined scope, time, cost and quality criteria. We are conscious that in today’s marketplace security is an important and vital element of any business; however, its integration must be seamless and without disruption. AMCS can deliver this by providing ‘fit for purpose’ and ‘turnkey’ solutions that are requirement, not resource driven; innovative and cost effective.
AMCS offers everything from the initial risk assessment to the design of bespoke physical, technical and operational security measures from concept through to detailed design including:
Our range of services includes:
- Threat and Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Strategy and Planning
- Emergency and Crisis Management Planning
- Physical Security Design
- Surveys, Audits and Reviews
- Project Management
- Tender Production & Evaluation
- Policies and Procedures
We can advise and coach organisations on how to reduce the risks to their most valuable assets: their people, their reputation, their information and their physical assets. We can make security within your business something that enables and supports the business.
SECURITY SYSTEM DESIGN
- Access Control, Intruder Detection Systems, CCTV, fences, gates and barrier systems, Construction site supervision, project management and witnessing, testing and commissioning of all security systems.
- Security requirements specification (ready for tender documentation, tender process and evaluation through to procurement support) We have many years of experience in assisting existing businesses with operational security reviews, vulnerability assessments, conducting peer reviews, gap analysis’, operational audits and reviews.
RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
- This follows the process of selecting and implementing mitigation measures to achieve an acceptable level of risk at an acceptable cost. AMCS follows a rigorous risk management process to ensure that we deliver a security solution that is both ‘fit for purpose’ and cost effective.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure that the tolerable level of risk is understood by all sides, commonly referred to as ‘risk appetite’ and engineer our advice and solutions to achieve that precise level of risk. Our ethos is to reduce the risk to your business by enforcing the applicable As Low As Reasonably Possible (ALARP) principle.